Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts SUPER TET Exam (Super Teacher Eligibility Test) every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Teachers and Principals at the various primary and secondary stages schools of Uttar Pradesh.
The UP government releases the Super TET Notification on its official website for TGT and PGT Teachers. The conducting authority seeks fresh applicants for these vacancies through the offline exam. It is one of the most respected accreditations in the education sector.
BYJU’S Exam Prep has experienced faculty members who will give you the guidance needed to qualify for the SUPER TET Exam successfully.
Click here – 5 Proven Chlorophyll Benefits to the Human Body
How to apply for SUPER TET Exam?
To apply for the UP SUPER TET Exam, candidates must fulfil all the eligibility guidelines set by the government.
BYJU’S Exam Prep helps with instant updates, exam syllabus, preparation tips and other assistance.
The conducting body does not allow the candidates to sit for the exam if they fail to meet the eligibility criteria.
Therefore, candidates who aspire to apply for this offline exam must check their eligibility before using the online application.
- For the post of Aspirant Teachers, the minimum educational qualification is graduation.
- For the profile of Principal, the required qualification is graduation with 5 years of experience.
- Candidates should have qualified for the UPTET/CTET exam.
- The age limit is between 21-40 years. The government provides age relaxation to OBC/SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates.
- The candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and a citizen of India.
- In addition, candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the teaching sector.
Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Subjective Type Questions||No|
|Duration of the Exam||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
How to apply for the SUPER TET 2022 Exam?
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
- Go through the section “Important Instruction and Guidelines.”
- Now, click “Candidate Registration”.
- Please fill out the registration form and submit it.
- After successfully submitting the registration form, you will get a Registration number. Save it for future reference and subsequent login.
- Verify the registration details by sharing the Registration No, and OTP received on the registered mobile number and email ID. Remember, you cannot make any changes or corrections to the registration form after the Verification. So, make sure to fill in every detail carefully.
- Log in to the website using the registration number.
- Next, upload the scanned copy of the asked documents, i.e. mark sheets, passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the fee online via Credit/Debit Card or pay offline through an E- Challan Process. After the successful payment, get a print of the “Fill Complete Registration Form” to complete the process.
While the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has not released the official notification for the SUPER TET Exam yet, you can keep a close check on its official website. Alternatively, you can refer to BYJU’S Exam Prep for instant updates, exam syllabus, preparation tips and other assistance. The experienced faculty members will give you all the guidance you need to qualify for the SUPER TET Exam successfully.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit resettgo
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit uzzers
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit remowz